The aim of the course is to prepare the students to the use of budgets in business organizations. It aims to help students to apply financial disciplines to the management of organizations as well as to set up and operate a budgetary control system. The course is intended to be a useful practical aid to all students who want to go deeply in understanding the work of the budgetary control within a business firm.
Learning through dynamic video presentations, and practical learning activities including tutorials and exercises, you will acquire a hands-on learning experience that will enable you to devise and execute an advanced strategy.
The course is designed by industry experts in a structured syllabus along with learning materials that are informed by essential innovative techniques and best practices in the area.
On Completion Candidates will be able to:
- Analyze and pose business goals for the next period
- Evaluate the factors influenced the financial risk
- Prepare and plan the budget planning for each unit or activity of the firm
- Prepare and plan the master budget of the firm
- Prepare financial statements
- Use SensitivityAnalysis approaches to predict economic outcomes
- An Introduction to Budgeting
- Administration of the Budgetary Process
- Risk analysis
- Financial Objectives and Budgets
- Operating and Expenditure Budge
- Budgeting for Asset Costs
- Funds Flow and Working Capital Bud
- Performance Monitoring
- Capital Expenditure Budget
- Income Budget
- Budgeting Financial Statements
- Forecast versus Budget