This course is designed for employees who wish to make better business decisions under uncertain, risky and dynamic situations. This course offers a detailed insight on the importance of managing risks in enterprise using decision making approaches, probability models, cause-effect relationships and business forecasting.
- To understand the key concepts, processes, tools and approaches underlying risk assessment and management
- To be capable of foreseeing various types of risk (e.g., strategic risk, financial risk, operational risk, compliance risk, reputation risk).
- To allow you to use the potential of statistical approaches and decision making techniques for evidence based risk management
- To help identify a number of areas where such approaches and models can be applied for effective decisions making and risk management
- Introduction & Foundation Of Decision Making
- Managerial Decision Making
- Risk And Ethics DecisionMaking
- Decision Involving Multiple Objectives
- Risk Analysis(Understanding Statistical Techniques And Applications)
- Risk Analysis(Introduction To Probability)
- Risk Analysis (Decision Making Under Uncertainty)
- Risk Analysis (Financial Decisions Making)
- Risk Analysis(Introduction To Modeling)
- Risk Analysis (Cause & Effect Relationships Using Structural Equation Model & Forecasting)
This course has been designed for senior to middle level executives. The program gives an insight in to understanding, analyzing and implementing a risk environment and culture. The course helps insulate risk as part of planning and execution.
This course is applicable to the following Industries:
- Defense Sector
- Higher Education
- Oil and Gas
- Food Processing
- Process Industry
- Logistics And Supply Chain