This course is considered the second level after the "Next Generation Excel: Advanced Business and Financial Reporting" course. Though many professionals use Excel on a daily basis, Excel still has a lot of things to offer such professionals. Here, we go even deeper in many formulas and functions that professionals need to operate fast and more efficiently. We cover many areas in Pivot Tables and add an introduction to PowerPivots. PowerPivots put your Pivot Tables on turbo!They are best used when you have significantly big data and may offer solutions to some of of the limitations that Pivot Tables have. The last part of the course is dedicated to automating your Excel reports and reconciliation through the use of Macros.
- Apply the key Excel functions to prepare data for analysis usingPivot tables
- Create and customize pivot tables to reconcile and analyze accounts efficiently
- Utilize pivot tables functions and calculations to generate a set of management and business analysis reports
- Run macros to speed up their work and utilize other advanced techniques in data analysis and reporting
- Report and analyze big data tables using theExcel feature of Data Model and PowerPivot
- Utilizing Excel
- Practicing pivot tables
- Working with PowerPivot
- Analyzing business data
- Designing basic macros
Accountants, senior and junior accountants, business analysts, accounting and finance professionals, business analysts, research professionals and staff from any function who need to master and upgrade their skills in Excel Pivot Tables and work with big data analysis.