Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is a certification program for entry-level network engineers that helps maximize your investment in foundational networking knowledge and increase the value of your employer's network.
Learning through dynamic video presentations, and practical learning activities including tutorials and exercises, you will acquire a hands-on learning experience that will enable you to devise and execute an advanced strategy.
The course is designed by industry experts in a structured syllabus along with learning materials that are informed by essential innovative techniques and best practices in the area.
- Understand of Network Fundamentals
- Describe host-to-host packet delivery and role of OSI and TCP/IP model
- Construct IP addressing according the the requirements
- implementNetwork solutions on Cisco Routers and Switches
- IdentifyProblems in network and troubleshooting them
- Describe, configure and troubleshoot LAN technologies like VLANs, Spanning Tree Protocol(STP)
- Link Aggregation (Ether channel)
- First HopRedundancy Protocol, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
- Understand Static vs Dynamic Routing
- DescribeConfigure and troubleshoot Routing protocols like OSPF and EIGRP
- Implement different IP services like DHCP, ACL and NAT
- College students
- Fresh graduates
- Working professionals
- Participants who wish to build a career in networking and IT