CompTIA Network+ is a performance-based certification that helps you develop a career in IT infrastructure by validating the hands-on skills needed to troubleshoot, configure, and manage both wired and wireless networks.
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
Learning through dynamic video presentations, and practical learning activities including tutorials and exercises, you will acquire a hands-on learning experience that will enable you to devise and execute an advanced strategy.
The course is designed by industry experts in a structured syllabus along with learning materials that are informed by essential innovative techniques and best practices in the area.
- Networking Concepts
- Network Operations
- Network Security
- Network Troubleshooting & Tools
- IT support technician
- IT support administrator
- IT support specialist
- Technical support specialist
- Field service technician