Construction and Contract Administration training course equips all construction contract professionals in the better understanding of construction contract process. It will also provides an overview of construction contract management, analyze contract-related issues, practical tips for dispute avoidance and resolution.
The trained personnel are capable of evaluating pre and post contract cost from the initial stage of planning, bidding, execution and handover in a construction project.They will also learn the fundamentals necessary to manage the issues related to contract and finance.
- Project Management.
- Planning and Production control.
- Economic and legislative factors
- Evaluation of contract management.
- Contracts and dispute resolution.
- Allocation of financial transactions.
- Systems of project cost control.
- Procurement methods.
- Pre-contract documentation.
- Construction Technology.
- Take off –building & Take-off civil structures.
- Bidding strategies and Value management.
- Health and Safety precautions.
- Evaluation of estimating methods.
Middle and Junior Management executives, Project TeamMembers, Consultants, Supervisors , Employees of Government, Public and Private sectors, participants from sectors in the list above and Private sectors, participants