The CompTIA Security+ Certification is a vendor neutral credential. The CompTIA Security+ is an internationally recognized validation of foundation-level security skills and knowledge, and is used by organizations and security professionals around the globe.
- Gain the knowledge & skills required to identify risk
- Participate in risk mitigation activities
- Provide infrastructure, application, information, and operational security
- Apply security controls to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Identify appropriate technologies and products
- Troubleshoot security events and incidents
- Operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations.
- Network Security
- Compliance and Operational Security
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Application, Data and Host Security.
- Access Control and Identity