The Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM) program will help you prepare for the CISM certification exam. It focuses on the essential areas covered in the CISM exam. Passing the exam and becoming a CISM ensures your success in your organization as by hiring or retaining the services of a CISM, an organization knows that it has invested in a professional who: Has met the stringent requirements of a globally recognized credential, Demonstrates information security management knowledge and skill & Commits to ongoing professional development. The CISM certification program is developed specifically for experienced information security managers and those who have information security management responsibilities.
- Manage risk in the enterprise.
- Integrate computing, communications, and business disciplines in the enterprise. Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implement cryptographic techniques.
- Implement security controls for hosts.
- Implement security controls for storage.
- Analyze network security concepts, components, and architectures, and implement controls.
- Implement security controls for applications.
- Integrate hosts, storage, networks, and applications in a secure enterprise architecture.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments.
- Conduct incident and emergency responses.
- Module 1: Information Security Governance
- Module 2: Information Risk Management
- Module 3: Information Security Program Development
- Module 4: InformationSecurity Program Management
- Module 5: Incident Management & Response