Intermediate Engineering course equips the trainer with all the skillsets needed to brace the challenges of the engineering domain. It primarily focusses on the engineering and maintenance phases of the engineering domain with best practices, tools and techniques. Professional Practices in the utilization of engineering methods are extensively covered in this course. IT components and tools are incorporated in the course which helps the trainer to align these with engineering design and maintenance phases effectively.
- Project ManagementFramework
- Project Management Planning
- Mechanical Transmission Systems
- Maintenance Engineering-Techniques
- Presentations Skills, Documentation Skills and Live Projects