The CISSP certification, widely recognized as the 'gold standard' of information security certifications, helps companies identify individuals who have the technical ability, knowledge, and experience to implement solid security practices, perform risk analysis, identify necessary countermeasures, and help an organization as a whole protect its facility, network, systems, and information.
- Establishes a standard of best practices
- Offers a solutions-orientation, not specialization, based on the broader understanding of the security measurements.
- Allows access to a network of global industry and subject matter/domain experts.
- Adds to credibility with the rigor and regimen of the certification examinations.
- Provides a business and technology orientation to risk management
- Introduction to CISSP &Operational Security
- Law and Ethics
- Computing Architecture
- Access Control
- Networking Security
- IT consultants
- Security Professionals
- Information Security Officers
- Security & Network Administrators
- Security& System Engineers