ITIL Foundation training is designed to ensure that you have the standard knowledge to successfully complete the ITIL Foundation Exam.
TheITIL Foundation certification is considered as the entry level qualification in the field of ITIL certification path. It provides valuable insight into the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service life-cycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
- IT Service Management best practices, generic concepts, key principles, and ITIL 2011 process models that are required to clear the ITIL Foundation exam comprehensive understanding of the purpose, objective, and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
- To apply ITIL tools, techniques, and concepts to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business
- To automate standard tasks to improve efficiency of ITSM processes
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Strategy: overall business aims and expectations
- Service Design: developing a solution to meet the needs of the business
- Service Transition: implementing service designs so that service operations can manage the services
- Service Operation: day to day, business as usual activities
- Continual Service Improvement: how to improve the cost effectiveness and efficiency of service provision
- Technology and Architecture
- Competence and Training
- Mock Exam
- Employees in the IT domain