The Securing Cisco Networks with Threat Detection and Analysis (SCYBER) exam is the exam associated with the CiscoCybersecurity Specialist certification. This exam is aimed at testing the knowledge and skills required to proactively detect and mitigate network security threats by leveraging features that exist in Cisco and other industry network security products today. Designed for professional security analysts, the exam covers essential areas of competency including event monitoring, security event/alarm/traffic analysis, and incident response.
- Develop skills for security professionals who have attained specialized in-depth expertise and proven knowledge in the essential areas of proactive cyber threat detection and mitigation.
- Train Professional security analysts and leveraging the features ofCisco and other network security products used today.
- Information Gathering and Security Foundations
- Event Monitoring
- Security Events and Alarms
- Traffic Analysis, Collection, and Correlation
- Incident Response
- Operational Communications